There are many reasons to develop acne, for example it may be due to hormones (this is most noticeable in puberty and adolescence) and medications. To prevent acne it is very important to protect the skin and keep it healthy, moisturized and clean.
Here are some recommendations to reduce and prevent acne:
1. Twice a day and additionally after sweating cleans your face with a moisturizing wipe that will help you have moisturized skin when you need it most.
2. Avoid strong soaps and towels that are too rough because they can irritate your skin and promote the appearance of acne.
3. When washing your face should be with a complete effort starting from the hairline until you reach the jaw, remember to wash your hair regularly especially if it is greasy.
4. Do not tighten or scratch your skin lesions or acne-related injuries.
5. Especially in the spring you must protect your skin against the sun’s rays, in the market currently there are many different sunscreens for various skin types.
6. Be careful with backpacks in case you wear a sleeveless shirt when carrying your backpack on your shoulder in this case makes the skin irritated, it is best to carry it in your hand.
7. Talk to your doctor about the right way to take care of your skin and the best treatment options to fight acne.