Acne is a problem of the skin of nouns, however, it can occur at any age if you do not have the right care. According to a study by the American College of Dermatology, stress and a sedentary lifestyle are the main causes of acne. Here are some tips to prevent acne.
1. Balanced food: If you don’t exercise too much, forget the food increases and scrapes your consumption of fruits and vegetables.
2. Drink water: Drinking two litres of water helps you eliminate dead skin tasks and cells, not only from the face but of the whole body.
3. Exercise: Perspiration removes fat from your face. To avoid infection, use bands on your hair to prevent sweat from running down your face. Bring a clean towel to dry.
4. Say goodbye to greasy cosmetics: When choosing your makeup, consider whether the right one for your skin type could otherwise aggravate your acne problem.
5. Wash your face: Cleaning is vital to eliminate acne. Wash your face with neutral soap, then apply astringently to remove excess fat and use a moisturizing cream appropriate to your skin type.
If you notice that acne persists, see a dermatologist right away to get you the right treatment for you. There are no amendments exercising and on a low-fat diet to avoid annoying barritos.