The yeast and beer mask is suitable for all skin types. Thanks to its ingredients, it provides firmness and helps to purify toxins and reduce excess sebum.
What other natural masks can we do at home?
Skins that suffer from acne require specific care to remove excess sebum and dead skin cells and toxins. They also need products that purify and disinfect; here we offer some natural options for anti-acne masks.
In this article, we share four fantastic face masks that you can prepare at home, in a simple way with all natural ingredients. Forget about chemicals, which are too aggressive in the long run, and discover the great benefits of these ingredients.
How do anti-acne masks work?
Natural acne masks should be applied once a week. If we have very oily skin, we can apply them even twice. The procedure is as follows:
- Wash the face thoroughly and gently exfoliate with a little salt or sugar, massaging the complexion in the form of circles. You should insist on the fattest areas and avoid scratching the skin where there is acne.
- Rinse the complexion with water and dry thoroughly.
- Apply the mask by avoiding the eye contour and leave it to work for 20 minutes.
- Then wash and dry the face and immediately apply a non-greasy moisturizing lotion. We can use, for example, jojoba oil or coconut oil; although they have an oily texture, they are the least greasy we can find.
- If the skin is excessively oily, a little natural aloe vera may be applied.
Aloe vera and lemon mask
Aloe vera is a plant well known for its moisturizing and healing properties. It is usually sold its gel in pharmacies and herbalists, but it is always better to have the plant at home; so, we can get it directly by cutting one of their pencas when we need it.
To use it, peel the penca and remove the gelatinous mass. This should be washed very well to clean other irritants between the penca and the gel. In this anti-acne mask we will also use lemon, as it has a great cleansing power, purifying and eliminator of excess fat.
Read also: Glycerin, lemon and mint soap for oily skins
Preparation consists of the following steps:
- Mix the natural gel of aloe vera with lemon juice: We can also use the zest of the skin if the lemon the organic.
- Beat the ingredients well: Add more lemon juice or more aloe until the right consistency for the mask is achieved.
Clay is a remedy used since ancient times to extract toxins from the body and, at the same time, provide minerals. We can use it in both cosmetics and health to relieve pain and inflammation.
In the old way, the mud was used directly, as it was clean; However, today we recommend buying it at any herbalist or parapharmacy.
From commenting earlier, clay is very effective at combating acne; it helps us extract harmful substances that cause acne and also reduces its inflammation. For use, follow these steps:
- Mix the green clay powder with warm water: We will add it little by little, until we get an untable texture and that does not drip easily.
- Use glass, wood or ceramic utensils: Plastic and metal should be avoided.
Yogurt and tea tree
This mask is ideal for mixed or oily skin with impurities or acne, thanks to the properties of its two ingredients. Yogurt moisturizes the skin without providing oil, making it ideal for not drying mixed skin and also to refresh the skin in hot weather.
On the other hand, tea tree essential oil has been recommended in recent decades to fight all kinds of infections. The proportions for this mask will be 15 drops of essential oil for each natural yogurt, without sugar, sweeteners or dyes.
You may be interested: How to fight blackheads with a yogurt and oatmeal mask
Beer yeast and egg white
This curious option within anti-acne masks combines the virtues of two foods that are very beneficial for all skin types, especially those that have a tendency to accumulate fat.
Beer yeast helps us to purify toxins that accumulate in the skin and is rich in minerals like silicon, essential to have a young and firm complexion. Egg white, on the other hand, adds firmness and reduces excess sebum.
To prepare it, simply mix both ingredients until you get the right texture. Egg yolk is not used in this case, but we note that its use in mask is ideal for dry skin.
With the application of these anti-acne masks, in a short time you will achieve radical changes in the affected skin. In addition to being natural solutions, they are economical and easy to apply!